Dana Point, CA, United States
Chef, Hospitality, Manager
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Doheny Beach/Dana Point
Los Angeles/Riverside/Orange County
Front Office/Guest Services
First Open Date
As a Culinary Supervisor at DoubleTree Doheny Beach – Dana Point, you will fill a pivotal role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals through management of the daily operation of the restaurants, outlets, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will ensure the highest quality of product and service standards to ensure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues and profitability by providing prompt and courteous food and beverage service. This position will be directed and supervised by a Department Head or General Manager. The primary responsibilities for this position will be focused on routine operational tasks and supervising others in their operational assignments.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
• Have one or more years experience in Culinary supervision.
• Inspects restaurant and outlets daily to ensure high quality food and food presentation, cleanliness and side work duties completed.
• Assists Department Head/General Manager to schedule employees at proper staffing levels; watches labor cost daily to ensure efficiency in scheduling.
• Participates in monthly inventories. Initiates programs to reduce breakage and loss in China, Glass and Silver.
• Aggressively recruits and staffs department using company hiring standards (i.e. behavioral questioning, reference checks, evaluations and team interviews).
• Conducts pre-shift meetings to inform staff of daily events; ensures staff is prepared, organized and delivers high standards of service.
• Assists/Conducts training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
• Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
| Privacy Statement
| About Infor Talent Science
| Contact Us
Copyright © 2017 Infor. All rights reserved. The word and design marks set forth herein are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Infor and/or related affiliates and subsidiaries. All other trademarks listed herein are the property of their respective owners. www.infor.com.