Interested candidates please contact Brian Dutiel at **** or at 740-653-8630.
Location: Homestead Center, Lancaster, OH
*Restaurant experience preferred
POSITION SUMMARY: The Cook I/Assistant Cook/Dietary Aide prepares and cooks a limited variety of food for customers, employees, and visitors. He/she may oversee work of other food service personnel involved in cooking. (This position may also be a function of a relief cook.)
1. Prepares palatable and appetizing meals in accordance with diet prescribed by attending physician, in absence of first cook;
2. Handles and prepares food in accordance with sanitary regulations;
3. Assists with preparation of food according to menu;
4. Communicates freely with other dietary personnel and Food Service Director;
5. Follows menus and production sheets according to menu;
6. Meets meal schedules;
7. Puts Customer Service First: Ensures that customers and families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs and rights;
8. Performs other duties as requested.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to read, write, speak and follow written and oral directions in the English language.
2. High school diploma or equivalent.
3. Experience in institutional food handling in preferred.