Breakfast Cook - Cook II
· Prepares and cooked-to-order foods requiring short preparation times
· Receives verbal instructions on food required by patron and prepares according to instructions
· Typically performs fast food cooking duties in preparing food items to be served to customers
· Prepares foods by operating a variety of kitchen equipment to measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use
· Tastes products, reads menus, estimates food requirements and keeps accurate production records
· Follows and maintains production records
· Will properly label and utilize leftover product
· Takes and logs timely and accurate food temperatures at each step in the cooking, holding and serving process
· May select recipes per menu cycle, prepares bakery items, receives inventory, moves and lifts foodstuffs and supplies and prepares meals for customers requiring special diets.
· Will clean and sanitize work stations and equipment and must follow all Sodexho, client and regulatory rules and procedures.
· Follows all HACCP and safety standards for food, physical and chemical safety
· Adheres to personal hygiene standards
· Follows uniform guidelines for this position
· Follows all procedures and standards as outlined in the **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Employee Handbook and the Unit Specific Work Rules Document
· Interacts with customers and employees in a friendly and courteous manner and provides the highest quality of service to customers at all times
Work is performed in an area that is adequately lighted and ventilated. Works in a kitchen environment.
Physical Demands: Specific physical characteristics and abilities are required to perform the work, such as agility, dexterity and long periods of walking, standing, bending, carrying or lifting supplies and equipment weighing 30 pounds or more.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. will require a background check.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is an EEO/AA/M/F/D/V employer.