Providence US Jobs
city, state, country
job title, keywords
View All Jobs
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Title: Caterer On-Call
Providence is calling a Food Services Worker to Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA.
We’re seeking a detail-oriented individual to perform routine and specialized assignments in the hospital’s kitchen, cafeteria, patient tray line, or special event catering.
In this position you will:
* Prepare, serve, or deliver food for patients, staff, and guests in the cafeteria and community outpatient services
* Adhere to all sanitary regulations governing the handling, storage preparation and serving of food
* Assist in dish room (washing dishes, pots, pans, and cleaning area and restocking)
* Take inventory, orders, and stocks shelves
Required qualifications for this position include:
* High School diploma or GED
* Current Food Handlers Card in Washington State
* Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions in English
* 2 to 5 years with great customer service skills dealing with both large and small parties
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Cash handling experience
* Food service experience
* Customer service experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence Regional Medical Center Everett in Everett, WA is the state’s most award-winning hospital for medical care; having received the HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence four years in a row. Our new state-of-the-art 12 story hospital tower and the implementation of Epic EMR will significantly enhance our patient’s experience throughout the continuum of care.
The hospital is located in Snohomish County on the Sound and close to the mountains, so outdoor activities such as snow skiing, kayaking, and golfing are at your doorstep. The communities in Snohomish have all the comforts and appeal of small towns, with historical districts, beautiful homes, interesting boutiques, and unique restaurants, yet the city life of Seattle and Bellevue are just 30 minutes south, while the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver, BC lies only 2 hours north.
Job: Food Service
Providence Health & Services
Website : http://www.providence.org/