Exercise / Fitness
01/11/2013 09:34 AM
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified LifeCafe Prep Cook to provide exceptional guest service, ensuring our members have an extraordinary health and fitness experience.
As a LifeCafe Prep Cook, you will be responsible for overseeing all prep work for the back of the house kitchen operations. An eye for detail with a passion and commitment to support the member's pursuit of a healthy way of life is essential. This includes ensuring fresh and flavorful food offerings that are consistent with our brand expectation.
- Follow recipes to ensure consistency, freshness, and quality of ingredients
- Partner with Manager on Duty regarding utilization of daily prep sheets and receiving orders from vendors
- Work directly with Department Head to maintain and adjust established pars
- Support front line team members on food line during busy times or as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment that meets sanitation standards
- Uphold the LifeCafe commitment which promises a menu that is good for you and delicious with service that is friendly and fast
- Previous restaurant experience with fast casual or full service experience preferred
- Previous experience prepping recipes preferred
- Ability to stand for long periods of time prepping ingredients
- ServSafe certified required within 90 days of hire
Life Time Fitness, Inc.
Website : http://www.lifetimefitness.com