Company Ref #
AJE Ref #
Job Start/End Date
Number of Positions
45000.00 - 55000.00 per year
Required Degree/Formal Training
Kitchen Manager- Schaumburg, IL
Whatever you do, do with Integrity. Wherever you go, go as a Leader. Whomever you serve, serve with Caring. Whenever you dream, dream with your All. And never, ever give up.
This is the Credo that we live by at TGIFridays and the Carlson Company! If you want to be part of a team that holds itself to the highest levels and is always passionate about service and taking care of the guest…then TGIFridays is the place for you!!!
A big part of our success is our people. We are dedicated to hiring only the best, most highly motivated and passionate team members around. We offer world-class training and benefits that are the best in the business. We are a company that embraces diversity and creates an environment of inclusion through respect, caring, fairness and understanding.
We are currently looking to hire the best Restaurant Managers there are. Below are some of the responsibilities you will find for this role:
To effectively supervise and manage all kitchen operations; optimizing profits by controlling food costs, production, labor and increase sales through food quality, speed of service and accurately prepared food.
* Manages operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision-making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
* Maintains an accurate and up-to-date manpower plan of staffing needs. Prepares schedules and ensures that areas of responsibility are staffed properly for all shifts.
* Staffs, trains and develops hourly Team Members through ongoing feedback, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis.
* Carefully observes kitchen operations and addresses any issues out of alignment promptly and directly
* Identifies operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; develop and implement plans to address opportunities
* Manages inventory efficiently, accurately, and in a cost-effective manner
* Ensures food quality by maintaining high levels of cleanliness, organization, storage, sanitation of food products.
* Coaches and develops talent
* Demonstrates responsibility for purchasing, receiving and storing food products, inspection of local suppliers, use of correct products and proper par levels to minimize food waste and optimize food cost.
* Fosters open communication with kitchen and FOH staff
* In the absence of the General Manager and as acting Manager on Duty, oversees the entire restaurant operation
* College coursework with Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Minimum of 2 years of experience as a restaurant manager with extensive knowledge of restaurant operations preferred
* Prior experience in purchasing and production
* Previous kitchen experience preferred
Carlson Companies, Inc.
Website : https://www.carlson.com