Exercise / Fitness
01/02/2013 11:06 AM
Life Time is currently seeking a qualified LifeCafe Prep Cook to provide exceptional guest service, ensuring our members have an extraordinary health and fitness experience.
As a LifeCafe Prep Cook, you will be responsible for overseeing all prep work for the back of the house kitchen operations. An eye for detail with a passion and commitment to support the member's pursuit of a healthy way of life is essential. This includes ensuring fresh and flavorful food offerings that are consistent with our brand expectation.
•Follow recipes to ensure consistency, freshness, and quality of ingredients
* Partner with Manager on Duty regarding utilization of daily prep sheets and receiving orders from vendors
* Work directly with Department Head to maintain and adjust established pars
* Support front line team members on food line during busy times or as needed
* Maintain a clean work environment that meets sanitation standards
* Uphold the LifeCafe commitment which promises a menu that is good for you and delicious with service that is friendly and fast
•Previous restaurant experience with fast casual or full service experience preferred
* Previous experience prepping recipes preferred
* Ability to stand for long periods of time prepping ingredients
* ServSafe certified required within 90 days of hire
Life Time Fitness, Inc.
Website : http://www.lifetimefitness.com