THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF CHEF JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
... set lunch, monthly, promotional and seasonal menus in cooperation with the Chef de Cuisine.
• Monitor the quality of dishes produced in the Chinese kitchen.
• Ensure the kitchen and utensils are clean and hygienic.
• Continuously improve health and safety standards.
• Deliver high ...
... a few months to 1 year F&B experience in a 5 star hotel environment or well-known properties’ Asian or related kitchen.
• Excellent product knowledge of Chinese / Western cuisines and pricing of supplies; understanding of HACCP standards and guidelines.
• High School graduate/GED or equivalent ...